Wednesday, May 30, 2012

momstown Edmonton North reads `I am Small`

  momstown.ca partners with Scholastics Canada, and every month we get to read and then raffle off a book that goes with our monthly theme. April`s theme was small animals and to go with that theme we read I am Small by Emma Dodd.

 When we all met for April`s Tales for Tots we brought our little stuffed animals to join us in reading I am Small. The book is visually striking and holds the attention of all the kids. While I was reading the book the kids noticed that I am small is repeated through out the book and they started saying it out loud with me while I was reading.

 This is such a sweet book, every time I read it I get choked up, and every time I read this book to my son I wish that we had our own small penguin!

                             A big congratulations to this months winner Brendan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment